Job Opportunities with The Soapy Group
Digital Marketing Assistant
Basis Salary from £16,575
The Soapy Group is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our small but expanding team in Pocklington. As a collaboration of media and marketing professionals, we strive to help SMEs make the most of their brand’s potential
Based near York, we are situated in the middle of a busy market town, surrounded by small and family-run companies. We truly believe independent businesses are the beating heart of the UK’s economy, which is why we are passionate about working with SMEs of all shapes and sizes.
Our mantra: Raise the bar. It’s all about pushing ideas that little bit further and going above and beyond the call of duty to help businesses grow.
We manage projects with these values in mind: Creativity, fresh ideas and professionalism.
Working closely with the Managing Director assisting in developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies using SEO, PPC and Social Media to drive traffic to client’s pages, generating interest in products and services. Creating engaging content with our Creative Director. Assisting in collecting and researching information for our in-house Web Developer. Staying up-to-date with latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Developing and implementing SEO and PPC strategies.
- Creating and implementing link-building strategies, content marketing and social media presences.
- Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics and blogs – monitoring and analysing content success.
- Manage email and social media campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other relevant sites
- Help drive traffic to The Soapy Group pages
- Assist with projects and team members, including adhering to deadlines and developing ideas.
- Keep abreast of Social Media trends, technologies and ensuring client pages move forward with these.
Skills and Qualifications:
Degree or equivalent in Advertising or Marketing. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Self-motivated with exceptional organisational skills. Team oriented, goal oriented and have strong attention to detail. An understanding of SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
37.5 hours per week.
Applications via email to: email@example.com