The Soapy Group builds websites for you – not for us. We do not believe in with-holding access and charging a fortune for tiny updates. We do not believe a website should be left dormant after launch. We see websites for what they really are: A digital shop window you rely on to bring in more business. It is, after all, your most valuable online asset.
We will give every business as much or as little access as they wish, with a promise to be on hand for support. We will give you as much training as necessary in the beginning to ensure you utilise your website. Equally, we are more than happy to fully manage your site after launch, with all conditions and costs set out in the first stages of development.
To us, developing a website is as much about developing relationships with our clients. We want the site to work best for you, so we will develop the site with productivity and efficiency in mind. If there are further ways to market your site, we will discuss this with you.
We believe in giving you as much control as you need over your own website, whilst staying on hand for full support.
Soapy Websites are built for you – not for us.
How much does a new website cost?
Why should The Soapy Group design my new website?
Do I really need a new website?
They say never judge a book by its cover, but that’s exactly what customers do when they land on your website. For a business to survive online, it needs a website that really shows off your brand and conforms to ‘Google rules’ to stay visible – and most importantly, a business needs a website it can be proud of. Here are ten reasons why you need to invest in a new website:
- Your website is not mobile friendly or easy to navigate on the move.
- The content is not up to date and doesn’t give a true representation of your brand.
- Users can’t easily find what they are looking for.
- You can’t be found in search engine results.
- You have no varied content on your site (ie. Images, blogs, video etc.)
- You don’t get much business from your current site… and it’s just sat there.
- Your site still has Flash animations or auto-playing music on the home page.
- Your website is mostly about you and not your customer.
- It takes ages to load.
- You feel obliged to like your current site simply because you spent a lot of money on it… when really you hate it