Full time / Salary negotiable (based on experience)
We are looking for a creative Marketing Executive to join our small team based in Pocklington, working with our broad range of clients. This role will mainly involve digital marketing and graphic design.
The Soapy Group works with a small number of Yorkshire-based businesses on many elements of marketing including strategy, creative, project management and website development. Our new and exciting key clients are within the media and retail sectors and require us to fully manage all aspects of their marketing.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and willing to immediately take on responsibilities.
You will hit the ground running and demonstrate versatility – being able to manage time and workload efficiently to meet tight deadlines. Your skillset will be varied, and you will be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
As a vital member of the team, you will be supporting the Creative Director in keeping projects and strategies on track. You will be confident in communicating direct with clients and not afraid to take the lead on creative aspects and coming up with new ideas.
Much of your time will be spent creating content including copywriting, photography, video and graphic design. Although the role mainly encompasses digital, you will be also willing to get involved in promotional activity away from the desk for both the company and clients.
You will be based at our office in Pocklington, with flexible options to work from home and from client premises when needed (a UK driving license would be necessary).
Key responsibilities, not limited to:
- Working closely with the Creative Director to create and implement multi-platform campaigns across social media and websites.
- Managing multiple social media accounts.
- Planning, creating and posting varied content across multiple platforms that tightly follow brand consistency and strategies.
- Pro-actively assist in setting-up, optimising and reporting on social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Graphic design for web and social media.
- Front end web design and optimising user experience and the customer journey.
Ideal skills and experience:
- At least two years’ experience working in a marketing or creative role.
- Proven track record in planning and managing social media for clients.
- An understanding of paid social media.
- Confident in communicating and keeping everyone in-the-know.
- Graphic design skills, working with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience working with WordPress and an understanding of SEO.
- Experience of planning, creating and maintaining email campaigns.
- Skills with photography and video for digital.
- Exceptionally versatile with experience of working on different projects at the same time.
The important bits:
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible options for working from home
- Additional training and learning where necessary
- Career development and opportunity to make the role your own
- Government workplace pension
- Personal development bursary
- Nights out and days off for fun activities with the team!
Send a covering email and CV to email@example.com.