We are looking for a new team member to grow The Soapy family with the addition of a Digital Marketing Asssistant.
Working closely with the Managing Director assisting in developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies using SEO, PPC and Social Media to drive traffic to client’s pages, generating interest in products and services. Creating engaging content with our Creative Director. Assisting in collecting and researching information for our in-house Web Developer. Staying up-to-date with latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Developing and implementing SEO and PPC strategies.
- Creating and implementing link-building strategies, content marketing and social media presences.
- Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics and blogs – monitoring and analysing content success.
- Manage email and social media campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other relevant sites
- Help drive traffic to The Soapy Group pages
- Assist with projects and team members, including adhering to deadlines and developing ideas.
- Keep abreast of Social Media trends, technologies and ensuring client pages move forward with these.
Skills and Qualifications:
Degree or equivalent in Advertising or Marketing. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Self-motivated with exceptional organisational skills. Team oriented, goal oriented and have strong attention to detail. An understanding of SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
37.5 hours per week.
Basic Salary from £16,575
Applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org